Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AN ANGEL WAS BORN....





My niece, Christy, had her baby today. She was born at 5:03 pm. 6 lbs.1 oz. and 19" long.
This is an amazing story...When Christy went and had her usual labs they did the fetal alpha protein test and the usual bloodowork they do when mom's are pregnant.
We were sad to find out that she tested positive for a "defect". Christy went through the amniocentisis and it still showed something wasn't quite right. Never did get an answer...so needless to say there was worry by all about the pregnancy.
Now, 9 months later she has arrived and she is PERFECT!!! Hmmm, makes you think twice about the accuracy of those tests doesn't it?
"God doesn't make mistakes"
What is her name? Well, Mom & Dad haven't decided yet. But I will let you know when I found out.
Congratulations Christy & Nathan! and you, little one, welcome to the world!!

~~Ann~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Auntie Ann!!! How wonderful that all is wonderful with "she who has yet to be named"!

Donna said...

OMG! That baby is a real live beauty. Guess what I have to tell you? She is even better in person. The smell, the feel, ohhhhhhh! Ha! Ha! She is even more beautiful today than yesterday! But I will tell you a secret I am her Meme (grandma).

Wendy Swap said...

Yes, she is a very beautiful Baby, I can brag because I am her other Grandma, she is my first Grandchild. Farris Adrian your Grandma Wendy Loves you with all of her heart..

Wendy Swap said...

Hi Donna we should meet for coffee some time..Wendy

~~Annie~~ said...

Hi Wendy!

Congrats to you on your new Grand daughter :o)

~~Ann~~