Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHERE IN THE WORLD?

HERE I AM!!!!!!!!

As some of you know I have made a HUGE move. I have moved from Minnesota to Southern California. My, what a change for me. It is change that I welcome. A change that I needed.

I have missed my customer's dearly and I have CERTAINLY missed coming up with FABULOUS creation's for your little one's. I have listed some item's in my Etsy shop so hopefully that will hold you over until I list something NEW AND FAB!!!! (hopefull next week)

Meanwhile, here are some pics of our fun in Colorado and Cali...









I will be back next week with something NEW for you!!!

~~Ann~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time you got that cake out of there the pictures were so cute hope to see more stuff. love mom

Anonymous said...

bamiarres
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/macular-degeneration]macular degeneration[/url]
seitteerm