Monday, March 1, 2010

BIRTHDAY MONTH & NEW ETSY LISTINGS!!

Hello there~

Can you believe it is March 1st?

We have 2 special days to celebrate this month.
Precious Chloe will be 8 years old on the 27th and my beautiful Cassie will be 17.
So cliche' but "My, how time flies and I cannot believe my girls are this old..."
Tears of both joy and sadness when I reminisce about our past years together. The ups, the downs, the happies, the sads, the goods and bads.
Oh how I love my girls!!



Before I really start getting all sentimental and saturating my keyboard I will move on to my listings on Etsy.

HAPPY SPRING click HERE



EURO FROGGY FROG click HERE



HAPPY girl! Euro Twirl click HERE



Have a SUPER GREAT day!!!!

~~Ann~~

1 comments:

Donna said...

I love that picture of the girls! How did they get that old?

Love the dresses!

The first one is my favorite!