Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE WHITE PICKET FENCE


What is the story behind the white picket fence..? You know the fence that is painted all white except one section that has been left untouched. That would be Ann's fence.
Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed about having a white picket fence around my house. I dreamed about it during the day and when I slept. However, when I slept, the dream was a little different. I had that white picket fence but in my dream my house always burned down. No one was hurt in the dream but it always haunted me. All my life I have had that dream when I slept. Strangely enough, I haven't had that dream since I moved into this house 6 years ago.
And that is why the one section of my fence remains untouched.

1 comments:

Donna said...

Paint it with Polka Dots.
RED!
Then you can make them into ladybugs! That would be cute!