Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY SANCTUARY...?

Ummmm, no, not my sanctuary but it is a nice place to work...hehe! My Polkadotz girls are sharing their sewing rooms so I thought I would let you see where I work, too. This is my sewing corner. The storage bins underneath my work center are filled with threads, ribbons, trims, button and lots of other little sewing goodies. There are also 2 cabinets full of fabric.




Here you see my scrapbooking/cardmaking corner. Drawers and drawers full of paper and trinkets and gadgets and embellies...
I also have a little sitting area to read, relax or just sit in a comfy chair.




And here is an arial view...(ha ha) of the the room.




So now you have seen my work area. What do you think?
No, it is not always this clean...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Very sunny and bright. That must be a great spot to craft! No wonder all your creation come out beautiful. It is all that sun you get.